Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introducing: Voldewart

WARNING: This may gross you out

So for the past 3 or so years I've had a wart on my elbow. Before you all start with the "ewwwwws" I'd like to point out that there is no evidence to suggest that he's actually infected anyone else with a wart and he doesn't even look all that gross. Kind of like a little round extension of my elbow.

Anyway, my dermatologist is baffled that this wart has survived all of the treatment she's thrown at him. Baffled to the point that she gave me freaking CHEMOTHERAPY CREAM.

Let me just take a moment to point out that on my dresser, right now, is cream that is used to effectively kill cancer cells.

What has it done in the 1 month that I've been using it on the wart?

It's turned the skin around the wart into a dark, maroonish brown color that can totally not be healthy. Cancer treatment did not kill this wart.

So I've given up. I'd like to see what my derma says when I go back to her, but for now I've decided to name him since he's clearly not going anywhere. The great minds of my household (aka me and my 17 year old brother) put our heads together to come up with several options, but one name stood above the rest. If you've read the title of this post then you know what's coming. That's right. Everyone give it up for *drumroll*

VOLDEWART

Notable runners up: Adam Lamwart and Warten Buffet. Weak showing, George Wartington.

No comments:

Post a Comment